Tuesday, September 14, 2004

More run arounds

Another run around discovered today.. .My quest to change my address is near to an end. A clerk in orderly room asked me to change my address with the Police, who said I didn't have my IC so please call Immigration, who asked me to call the IC department, who directed me to call CMPB. Couldn't find the number, so I endured on the phone the Mindef e-services waiting to finally be told:

ask the chief clerk in your unit.

well done!

No comments: