Thursday, April 24, 2008

Intelligence-enhancing drugs?!

Eh, if you've played Fallout 2 you remember Mentats... Well Wired ran an article about various kinds of intelligence-enhancing drug regimens which readers were actually using.

Crazy stuff... I'm not so much put off by the idea, it sounds great to be more focused and productive, just that I wouldn't want to risk my health for it. I just wonder how delusional some of these people are about the results they actually get - like those who say they get more done in an hour than in their normal workday, and I cannot imagine how that can be.. unless your normal output is darn low... Still that's more possible in creative industries I guess. and the idea is ... intriguing.

I'm more interested in the feature on improving memory... More on that later.

No comments: