Saturday, December 18, 2004

Crushingly busy

Key's away again.. Lucky gal, always travelling. I miss her. Ordinarily, her being away would be an awful thing, but it's only bad now, because this weekend I'm so busy I wouldn't be able to spend much time with her anyway.. OSY scheme is getting up to speed, so's the NYF comm service project.. add the Skill at Arms proposal I'm supposed to write and I'm just totally overloaded..

Not forgetting that it's also gathering time for everybody... four gatherings in two weekend days, and I'm sure to miss addy's one already.. :< I haven't seen them in forever, and yet I got to miss them again because of the NYF pre-debate.

Did I mention that Josh and Adeline are going to get married in June next year? heh.. the wave begins... Addy is one of the kindest people I've ever known, and Josh one of the most generous. Brains, a physical beauty, and caring souls.. they've got them all!

No comments: