1) KeY wants to get a bike license.
2) I think motorbikes are dangerous for riders regardless of skill.
3) I think that a bike license will inevitably lead to bike-riding.
4) I also believe that I should not impose my desires on others - they should have free choice.
5) I've told KeY my thoughts about bike-riding.
6) She still seemed keen.
7) I was conflicted and unhappy. I told her about point 4 as well, and my internal conflict.
8) She promised not to.
Did I violate point 4? How does point 4 work when other people's actions can have severe effects on my own happiness? Am I just scared of having to go through life alone?