Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Time Crush

Just getting to sleep due to work overload. It's intensely frustrating that the to-do list is piling up. Worst thing about today was the feeling that a colleague just palmed off some work to me simply because he could. Does it look like I'm very free? Or is it some misguided sense that if you're taking notes for one meeting and I'm doing it for one then that's fair? Frustrated as he'll because I've been working till 1 or 2 for about three weeks and am almostvat breaking point.

Think these three weeks really brought home to me, that when there's too much work, the quality slides inexorably down waaaaay before work starts getting done, and it's not always noticeable till afterwards, when you can only look back and sigh on disappointment.



Posted with LifeCast

No comments: