Thursday, February 10, 2005

New Year and catching up

It's finally the new year.. been enjoying myself a bit but now it's time to work.. and boy is there a lot of it. I shouldn't even be blogging, but I haven't blogged in eternity... and when I was clearing the mail, I saw the link to Alex's site, and then from there to Lari. So might as well link them, and now I might as well blog!

There's been a lot of frustrations and strange happenings, as well as good things. Especially good things.. I guess in retrospect, every day good things happen to me. Even with all the petty frustrations, I know that at the end of the day I'm healthy (minus the accidents), happy, and not extremly poor. I've got good friends, a fantastic and loving girlfriend, warm and caring family. I've got enough free time to do things that I like to do. I've got a job for when I come out of NS. And keeping score aside.. Everyday, I find many many things that make me smile, make me cry happy tears, and I get to know even more people.

Truly.. I can say it now.. God is good. Just wish I could be a better boy...

No comments: